Developing the Defence Technology Future
Precinct 52 is the next stage of the Williamtown Aerospace Centre (WAC), Australia’s premier Defence Technology estate. Extending the success of the Technology Place development, Precinct 52 will offer a greater spectrum of facility solutions. 14 hectares of land will be developed with full scale B double industrial road access to suit facilities of any size or requirement. Precinct 52 will be the platform for world class logistics and supply chain solutions including warehouse, distribution, assembly, workshop, manufacturing, commercial and light industrial space. As an emerging technology hub, the Williamtown environs will support Defence technology, software and hardware development, and communications platforms.
Precinct 52 will be home to International prime Defence contractors and SMEs with a growing presence in the Defence and Technology sectors.
Our estate will continue to provide first-class facilities and a variety of infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of individual organisations. Extending the success of the first stage of WAC, Precinct 52 will continue to facilitate the expansion of RAAF Base Williamtown’s capability to meet the changing requirements of the RAAF, the Armed Forces and its Defence contractors throughout this century.
Further commercial facilities will be available with easy access to the RAAF Base Williamtown, Newcastle Airport, and major road access to the M1 to Sydney and Brisbane and Newcastle CBD. Located just two hours north of Sydney, Australia, a rare opportunity exists for your organisation to be at the leading edge of aerospace, defence technology and aviation development.
Precinct 52 will offer the following solutions with building construction commencement estimated to be during 2023;
- Bespoke turnkey facilities for Occupancy and Purchase
- Bespoke turnkey facilities for Lease
- For Lease combined flexible office and light industrial units from building commencement in late 2023
- Access to onsite leisure and gym facilities
- Ample parking
All buildings will be designed and built to Defence zone level security requirements and have access to Defence Secure IT Networks (subject to Defence approval) to meet the modern requirements of aerospace, defence, technology and aviation, and related industry companies.
Potential tenants can include:
- Defence contractors’ offices
- SME Defence businesses
- Light industrial workshops and assembly
- Software and Hardware development firms
- Transport services
- Airport terminal related services Customs and other regulatory bodies
- General Office Users seeking a midway location to Newcastle and Port Stephens with excellent exposure and access to Newcastle Airport
Download the Precinct 52 Brochure here.